Non-Medical Home Care Services
We provide you 80+ non-medical services of every day life for less
Main Points of the services we provide
- Senior Care, Hospice Care, & Adult Care which includes helping people after accidents, injuries & illnesses For $20.00*/Hr VS. $23-$36/Hr with most other companies.
- 24 Hour On Call Emergency Caregiver Response System: In many cases we can send out caregivers within 1 – 2 hours from the time you call us to help you when the unexpected occurs, even after hours and on holidays.
- Caregiver Transportation to doctors appointments (Dental, eye, foot, hearing, health), family events, parties, fun activities, social events, escorted outings & errands, shopping, etc..
- We Specialize in 24 Hour Care, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, be we do 4 hr - 24 hour care as well.
- From Companionship Care to Partial Care To Total Care, 80+ Services of Everyday Life.
- English & Multi-Lingual Caregivers are available as needed.
Why only non-medical care?:
We assist you with 80+ “NON-MEDICAL” services of every day life. If you need MEDICAL care these are generally provided to you through your Medicare or Medicaid insurance. Remember, these MEDICAL services like Doctors, RN’s, LPN’s, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Exrays, etc… are very costly, and again are paid for already through your Medicare or Medicaid insurance. Non-Medical home care is not paid for through Medicare or Medicaid.
In addition, you would usually in most cases only need a high priced Doctor, Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist that is paid for through your Medicare or Medicaid insurance for only 1 hour.
For those that don’t understand, they charge in some cases from $40-$150+ an hour for these MEDICAL people, so you would never use these MEDICAL people for Non-Medical home care - for many reasons, least of all cost. ($20.00*/Hr VS $40-$150+/Hr)
Bottom Line: 90+% of the time you will only be needing non-medical very affordable care, and from time to time you may need some medical care that again is provided to you by your insurance in most cases. Please note: most medical care you can get in a hospital or nursing home you can also get at home as long as its approved by your insurance company & or doctor BEFORE you leave. (Always verify & if possible document this for your safety!)
We take care of and help clients recover or live with illnesses in the comforts and privacy of where-ever they call home, surrounded by the people and things they love & care about most (House, Condo, Apartment, Assisted Living Facility, hotel, Or when needed as a sitter / protector in a Nursing Home or Hospital)
Adult & Senior Home Care provides a wide range of every day non-medical home care services which are fully adjustable, safe, convenient and easy to use, and will gladly assist you with any issues that may arise.
Some of the 80+ services we provide assistance with are below
Partial to total care - rough 80+ caregiver services of every day life that we provide assistance with:
- Accompany to breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Accompany to plays, concerts & events
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Adult Care from Accidents, Handicap, Injuries or Illness
- Alzheimers Care
- Appointment Arrangements
- Appointment Reminders
- Assistance with Reading
- Assistance with Selecting Clothing
- Assist with walking
- Bathing & Showering Assistance
- Bedtime Assistance
- Caregiver Transportation (far better than any taxi service)
- Change Linens
- Checking for Food & Drink Expirations
- Cleaning: Light Cleaning, Vacuum, Sweep, Mop & Dust, Making Beds, etc..
- Companionship & Friendly conversation
- Door Answering Assistance
- Drop Off & Pick up Dry Cleaning
- Encourage Fluids
- Entertaining with Jokes & General Humor
- Errand Services
- Exercises: light assistance with exercises and stretching support
- Finger and nail care
- Going for walks
- Grocery List Preparation
- Grooming & Dressing Assistance
- Home Maintance Supervision
- Hospital Sitters
- Hospice Care
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping
- Hygiene assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Laundry: Light Laundry & Ironing
- Mailing Bills & Letters
- Mail Organizing
- Meal Planning, preparation, Eating assistance & clean up
- Medication Reminders
- Monitor Diet & Eating
- Monitoring oxygen use
- Nursing Home Sitters
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Pet: Light Pet Care Assistance
- Phone: Answering & Calling
- Plant: Light Plant Care Assistance
- Play Games & Cards, etc..
- Prescription Pick-up
- Read & write Letters & Mail
- Record keeping
- Remininsce about the past
- Rent & Play movies or videos
- Report Any Changes in Condition
- Respite Care
- Rest Room Assistance
- Safety & security protection
- Security: Light Caregiver Security
- Senior Care
- Shopping & Errands
- Sitters (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, etc..)
- Toileting Assistance
- Transfers from bed to chair & back
- Transfers using Gait Belt or Hoyer Lifts
- Transportation: Caregiver Transport to Doctors Appointmenents, Family Functions, Hospital pickups, To Dialysis, etc..
- WakeUp Assistance
- Washing Hair
- Writing Letters & Correspondence
- And much more (Any questions - just call us)
Our caregivers and management personnel are versatile & problems solvers.
Adult & Senior Home Care Inc. provides Adult, Senior & Hospice Services: We work in “conjunction” with different Hospice “Medical” companies that provide you with Registered Nurses & or other more expensive “medical” & “therapy” services.
We realize that most care for your loved one requires only less expensive non-medical assistance and therefore we provide highly skilled, helpful, compassionate, comfort care while saving you a small fortune, because the difference in cost between a non-medical caregiver and a MEDICAL person can often be $20/Hr difference. Not only that, but most MEDICAL workers have 0-3 years of NON-MEDICAL experience, meaning you often will be paying far more, and getting far less of everything non-medically speaking, which means a lot as far as safety, comfort, etc..
We promote care for adults, seniors & the terminally ill. We work hard to touch lives & hearts.
For those that need it - we provide affordable non-medical hospice services.
We understand that when we are born there are lots of people around us wishing good thoughts and smiling and sharing their love and kindness. We all need this throughout our lives, but especially when we are ill, suffering and or dying. We all instinctively have that need to be loved, cared for, and wanted regardless of whether we admit it, or not. Its healthy and makes us feel good, healthy & stronger, which is why every hospice client needs caregivers that are compassionate, joyous & uplifting. We do our best to make this a reality for you &, or your loved one.